Warm up from the inside out with this indulgent spiced white hot chocolate!
The ingredient of Spiced white hot chocolate
- 4 cups (1L) milk
- 1 cinnamon stick or quill
- 2 whole cloves
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 200g good-quality white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Frangelico or amaretto liqueur (optional)
- 300ml thickened cream, lightly whipped
- Shaved white chocolate, to serve
- Ground nutmeg, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Spiced white hot chocolate
- Combine the milk, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg in a large saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until aromatic. Add the chopped chocolate and stir until chocolate melts. Remove and discard the cinnamon and cloves. Stir in liqueur, if desired.
- Divide the hot chocolate among serving cups and spoon over whipped cream. Sprinkle with shaved chocolate and extra nutmeg.
Nutritions of Spiced white hot chocolatecalories: 370.45 calories
calories: 26 grams fat
calories: 17 grams saturated fat
calories: 25 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams protein