Enjoy a takeaway favourite at home, with our easy butter chicken drumsticks.
The ingredient of Butter chicken drumsticks
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 375g sachet butter chicken sauce
- 2/3 cup Bulla Cooking Cream
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cashews, toasted, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 300g green beans, trimmed
The instruction how to make Butter chicken drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Heat oil in a heavy-based, flameproof baking dish over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook, turning, for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Add sauce and cream. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat. Bake for 40 minutes, adding tomatoes in the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, cook rice following packet directions. Add onion, cashews and 1/3 cup coriander to rice. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook beans in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Serve chicken with sauce, rice mixture and beans, and sprinkle with remaining coriander.
Nutritions of Butter chicken drumstickscalories: 898.879 calories
calories: 50 grams fat
calories: 18.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 57.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 51.7 grams protein
calories: 57.5 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 951 milligrams sodium