This speedy mid-week dinner is ready in just 45 minutes.
The ingredient of Healthier mango chicken curry recipe
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/3 cup tomato pureu0301e
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 small mangoes, diced
- 500g chicken breast fillets, diced
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 270ml can light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Massel Salt Reduced Chicken Style Liquid Stock
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 500g packet frozen cauliflower rice
- Sliced long red chilli, to serve
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Healthier mango chicken curry recipe
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add coconut and spices. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant. Transfer spice mixture to a small food processor. Process until coconut is finely chopped. Add tomato pureu0301e and half the oil. Process until mixture forms a paste (see note). Transfer curry paste to a bowl. Add half the mango to the food processor. Process until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat half the remaining oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add remaining oil to pan. Add onion. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Add capsicum, garlic and ginger. Cook for 2 minutes. Add curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Stir in coconut milk, stock and pureu0301ed mango. Return chicken to pan. Increase heat to medium-high. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, adding peas halfway through, for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, peas are bright green and tender, and sauce has thickened slightly.
- Meanwhile, heat cauliflower rice following packet directions. Spoon cauliflower rice and curry into serving bowls. Sprinkle with chilli, coriander leaves and remaining diced mango. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Healthier mango chicken curry recipecalories: 498.793 calories
calories: 26.1 grams fat
calories: 13.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 26 grams carbohydrates
calories: 35.4 grams protein
calories: 74 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 241 milligrams sodium