*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Lemon and lime white chocolate mud cake
- 250g butter
- 2 tsp lemon rind
- 2 tsp lime rind
- 180g white chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 140ml coconut cream
- 360g white chocolate
- 1 tsp lemon rind
- 1 tsp lime rind
The instruction how to make Lemon and lime white chocolate mud cake
- Preheat oven to 170C. Grease deep 20cm round cake pan and line base with baking paper.
- Combine butter, rinds, chocolate, sugar, and milk in saucepan over low heat until smooth. Transfer mixture to large bowl and cool for 15 minutes. Stir in flours and eggs and mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in the oven for about 1 hour 40 minutes. Cool in pan.
- Meanwhile, make coconut ganache: In saucepan, bring coconut cream to a boil. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate and rinds in a medium-sized bowl. Add the hot coconut cream and stir until smooth.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes or until ganache is spreadable.
- Turn cooled cake, top side up, onto a serving plate. Spread with ganache.
Nutritions of Lemon and lime white chocolate mud cakecalories: