Fresh lemons rind off this dessert beautifully!
The ingredient of Lemon-coconut crepe cake
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 375ml coconut-flavoured evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 25g butter, melted
- Icing sugar mixture, to decorate
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 3 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
The instruction how to make Lemon-coconut crepe cake
- Place flour in a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add milk, evaporated milk and eggs. Whisk to combine. Heat a 20cm (base) non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush with a little butter. Spoon 1/4 cup batter into pan. Swirl to coat base of pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until just set. Turn. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining butter and batter to make 12 cru00eapes. Cool.
- Make lemon curd: Whisk eggs, egg yolks, sugar, lemon rind and lemon juice together in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly and coats the back of a wooden spoon (do not boil). Remove from heat. Transfer to a bowl. Cover surface with plastic wrap. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Line base and side of a 6cm-deep, 20cm round springform pan with plastic wrap. Place 1 cru00eape in base of prepared pan. Spread 1 heaped tablespoon lemon curd over cru00eape. Repeat with remaining cru00eapes and lemon curd, finishing with 1 cru00eape. Refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours. Transfer to a plate. Dust with icing sugar. Serve.
Nutritions of Lemon-coconut crepe cakecalories: 206.496 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 31 grams carbohydrates
calories: 23 grams sugar
calories: 8 grams protein
calories: 127 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 82.29 milligrams sodium