Whether youre cooking for 1 or an entire family, pork fillets with apple sauce is a mid-week meal made in heaven.
The ingredient of Pork fillet with apple sauce
- 1/3 cup (80ml) white wine
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 tbsp Craisins* (sweetened dried cranberries)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 350g pork fillet, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, thickly sliced
- 2 tsp finely shredded sage leaves
- 100g thin green beans, steamed
The instruction how to make Pork fillet with apple sauce
- Place wine, stock and Craisins in a small jug and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frypan over high heat, add pork and cook for 1-2 minutes on one side. Turn meat, add apple and cook for a further 1-2 minutes until apple begins to caramelise.
- Pour in wine mixture and bubble for 1-2 minutes until slightly reduced. Add sage and season with salt and pepper. Place beans on plates, top with pork and apple and drizzle with sauce.
Nutritions of Pork fillet with apple saucecalories: 386.941 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 25 grams carbohydrates
calories: 21 grams sugar
calories: 41 grams protein
calories: 166 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 270.42 milligrams sodium