This delicious spin on chocolate packet cake is stacks of fun! Just tip the mix into a bowl, whisk in the eggs and milk, and soft, fluffy pancakes will be coming right up.
The ingredient of Chocolate cake pancakes
- 440g pkt chocolate cake
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 cup milk
- Butter, to fry
- Chocolate sauce, to serve
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- Honeycomb, to serve
The instruction how to make Chocolate cake pancakes
- Preheat oven to 150C/130C fan forced. Place the cake mix in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the eggs and milk and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Melt a little butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Gently pour 80ml (1/3 cup) batter into the pan (it will spread itself to about 12-13cm). Cook for 11u20442-2 minutes or until set around the edges. Turn and cook for a further minute. Transfer to a lined baking tray, cover lightly with foil and place in the oven to keep warm.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 12 pancakes, adding a little more butter to the pan as needed to prevent sticking. Serve drizzled with chocolate sauce and topped with raspberries and honeycomb.
Nutritions of Chocolate cake pancakescalories: