Looking for a lighter option for dinner or lunch, this creamy pesto potato salad with salmon is so quick and is ready in just 10 minutes.
The ingredient of Creamy pesto potato salad with salmon recipe
- 400g pkt microwave baby potatoes with butter and herbs
- 100g snow peas
- 2 bunches baby asparagus
- 2 tbsp bought basil pesto
- 60ml (1/4 cup) buttermilk
- 2 x 150g pkt hot smoked salmon
- 80g (1/2 cup) honey-roasted macadamias
- 40g baby rocket
The instruction how to make Creamy pesto potato salad with salmon recipe
- Cook the potatoes following packet directions.
- While the potatoes cook, boil the kettle.
- Meanwhile, halve snow peas and asparagus lengthways and place in a large heatproof bowl.
- Pour boiling water over snow peas and asparagus. Set aside for 3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Drain.
- To make dressing, whisk together pesto and buttermilk in a jug. Flake salmon, chop macadamias and halve potatoes.
- Divide potatoes, snow peas and asparagus among serving plates then top with salmon and rocket. Drizzle over the dressing and sprinkle with macadamias. Season and serve.
Nutritions of Creamy pesto potato salad with salmon recipecalories: 463.421 calories
calories: 30.5 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 20 grams carbohydrates
calories: 25 grams protein