Served with cauliflower rice, this easy curry gets its flavour and creamy texture from coconut milk and red curry paste.
The ingredient of 10-minute creamy salmon curry recipe
- 1 brown onion
- 450g skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 200g pkt microwave cauliflower rice
- 1 bunch broccolini, stems halved lengthways
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 lime
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Bean sprouts, to serve
The instruction how to make 10-minute creamy salmon curry recipe
- Heat a non-stick wok or deep frying pan over medium-high heat.
- While the pan heats up, cut the onion into wedges and the salmon into 2cm pieces.
- Once the wok is hot, add the oil and onion. Cook, tossing for 2 minutes or until onion starts to soften. Add curry paste and toss until combined. Add coconut milk and stock. Bring to the boil. Add salmon and cook for 3 minutes.
- Once salmon is in pan, cook the rice following packet directions. Add the broccolini, sugar and fish sauce to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until the broccolini is bright green and tender crisp. Cut the lime in half and squeeze 1 half into the curry.
- Divide the cauliflower rice among serving bowls. Top with the curry, coriander and bean sprouts. Cut the remaining lime half into wedges, if you like, and serve with the curry.
Nutritions of 10-minute creamy salmon curry recipecalories: 498.793 calories
calories: 37 grams fat
calories: 18.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 10.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 29.5 grams protein