Jerk seasoning pairs perfectly with the sweetness of the mango salsa in these Caribbean-Mexican fusion style tacos!
The ingredient of Jerk salmon tacos with mango salsa recipe
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1 tsp ground thyme
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 skinless Coles Australian Salmon Fillets
- 12 small tortillas, warmed
- 8 butter lettuce leaves or green oak lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 mango, stoned, peeled, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
The instruction how to make Jerk salmon tacos with mango salsa recipe
- Combine the coriander, allspice, thyme, paprika, cumin, sugar and oil in a large bowl. Season. Add the salmon and turn to coat.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook salmon for 2-3 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook the tortillas on the grill, turning, for 1 min or until lightly charred and heated through. Divide among serving plates.
- To make the mango salsa, combine mango, onion, chilli (if using), coriander and lime juice in a bowl. Season.
- Coarsely flake the salmon. Divide lettuce, cabbage, carrot, avocado and salmon among tortillas. Top with salsa.
Nutritions of Jerk salmon tacos with mango salsa recipecalories: