The whole family will love these hot-smoked salmon and potato fritters.
The ingredient of Hot-smoked salmon and potato fritters recipe
- 500g baby potatoes, halved
- 150g Coles Tasmanian Hot Smoked Salmon Portions, flaked
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp finely grated lime rind
- 3 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/3 cup (75g) self-raising flour
- Vegetable oil, to deep-fry
- 1 tsp sriracha or chilli sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 cup (140g) Greek-style yoghurt
The instruction how to make Hot-smoked salmon and potato fritters recipe
- Place the potato in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Cook for 10 mins or until just tender. Drain well. Place in a large heatproof bowl. Season. Use a potato masher to mash until almost smooth.
- Add the salmon, dill, spring onion, lime rind, egg and flour to the potato in the bowl. Stir to combine.
- To make the chilli and honey yoghurt, combine the sriracha or chilli sauce, honey, cumin and coriander in a small bowl. Season. Place the yoghurt in a serving bowl. Spoon over the honey mixture and gently marble.
- Add enough oil to a wok or large deep saucepan to come 6cm up the side of the wok or pan. Heat to 180u00b0C over medium-high heat (when oil is ready, a cube of bread turns golden brown in 15 secs). Carefully add 4 small spoonfuls of the potato mixture to the wok or pan. Cook for 2 mins or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel and cover to keep warm. Repeat, in 2 more batches, with the remaining potato mixture.
- Transfer fritters to a serving plate. Serve with the chilli and honey yoghurt.
Nutritions of Hot-smoked salmon and potato fritters recipecalories: 294.687 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 25 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 14 grams protein
calories: 467 milligrams sodium