Ready in just 10 minutes, this quick and healthy salad is only $7.85 per serve. The lemon, honey and harissa dressing will become one of your regulars.
The ingredient of Quick salmon cauliflower rice salad recipe
- 250g packet cauliflower rice
- 250g packet microwave Uncle Benu2019s Indian Style Spiced Rice
- 3/4 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 2 green shallots
- 50g (1/2 cup) natural flaked almonds
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
- 2 x 150g packet hot smoked salmon
- 1 lemon
- 45g (1/4 cup) pomegranate arils
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp harissa paste
The instruction how to make Quick salmon cauliflower rice salad recipe
- Microwave the cauliflower following packet directions.
- While cauliflower cooks, whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a large bowl. Warm the spiced rice following packet directions. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop the parsley and thinly slice the shallots.
- Add rice to cauliflower and toss until combined. Add parsley, shallot, almonds and dill. Toss until well combined. Transfer the cauliflower mixture to a serving board or platter. Flake salmon over top. Drizzle over dressing. Finely grate lemon rind over the top then scatter over pomegranate to serve.
Nutritions of Quick salmon cauliflower rice salad recipecalories: 413.948 calories
calories: 19.4 grams fat
calories: 2.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 30.2 grams carbohydrates