A hearty and nourishing dinner option, this garlic salmon happily sits on a bed of broad bean hommus, alongside crispy green beans that are just waiting for you to gobble them up!
The ingredient of Garlic salmon with broad bean hommus recipe
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 500g pkt frozen broad beans, thawed, peeled
- 60g garlic butter
- 4 Coles Australian Skinless Salmon Portions
- 200g hommus
The instruction how to make Garlic salmon with broad bean hommus recipe
- Cook green beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins or until bright green. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the green beans to a medium bowl.
- Add broad beans to pan. Cook for 2 mins or until heated through. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Add half the broad beans to green beans in the bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan over medium heat. Spray with olive oil spray. Add the butter and stir to melt. Season salmon. Add salmon to the pan. Cook for 2 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate.
- Place the remaining broad beans in a small bowl. Use a fork to lightly crush. Add hommus. Season. Stir to combine.
- Divide the hommus mixture evenly among serving plates. Top with salmon. Drizzle the salmon with pan juices and serve with the green bean mixture.
Nutritions of Garlic salmon with broad bean hommus recipecalories: 624.746 calories
calories: 43 grams fat
calories: 13 grams saturated fat
calories: 9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 45 grams protein
calories: 517 milligrams sodium