Brighten your dinner menu with this citrus salmon salad. Using just 5-ingredients it has bold flavours of seasonal oranges and fresh herbs.
The ingredient of Speedy wild rice and salmon salad recipe
- 460g pkt salmon portions skin off (4 pack)
- 2 x 250g pkts microwave brown, red and wild rice
- 2 oranges, peeled, segmented, juice reserved
- 1/3 cup (50g) frozen pomegranate seeds, thawed
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, torn
The instruction how to make Speedy wild rice and salmon salad recipe
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Spray with olive oil spray. Season salmon and cook for 2 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 5 mins to rest. Use a fork to coarsely flake the salmon.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice following packet directions. Transfer to a large heatproof bowl. Set aside, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins to cool.
- Add the orange segments, pomegranate, salmon and mint to the rice. Drizzle with the reserved orange juice. Toss to combine.
Nutritions of Speedy wild rice and salmon salad recipecalories: 463.66 calories
calories: 19 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 41 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams sugar
calories: 30 grams protein
calories: 44 milligrams sodium