Create a delicious italian dish with this speedy angel hair pasta topped with smoked salmon and lemon.
The ingredient of Angel hair pasta with salmon and lemon recipe
- 350g dried angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup spreadable cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup simply less sour cream
- 1 lemon, zest finely grated, juiced
- 200g smoked salmon, torn
- 2 tbsp dill sprigs
- 1 tbsp drained Coles Brand baby capers
The instruction how to make Angel hair pasta with salmon and lemon recipe
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup of the cooking liquid. Return the pasta and reserved cooking liquid to the pan.
- Spoon cream cheese over the pasta. Add sour cream and lemon zest and juice. Toss to coat.
- Divide among plates and top with the smoked salmon, dill and capers. Season with pepper.
Nutritions of Angel hair pasta with salmon and lemon recipecalories: 608.972 calories
calories: 23.8 grams fat
calories: 13 grams saturated fat
calories: 68.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2.7 grams sugar
calories: 28.8 grams protein
calories: 68 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1680 milligrams sodium