Wow your guests with this mouth-watering salad that uses caramelised pumpkin, fresh rocket and tangy goat’s cheese.
The ingredient of Caramelised pumpkin, rocket and goat’s cheese salad recipe
- 1/2 Kent pumpkin, seeded, cut into wedges
- 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- 1/4 cup sage leaves
- 1/2 cup (50g) walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50g) pepitas (pumpkin seeds), toasted
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 100g goatu2019s cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Caramelised pumpkin, rocket and goat’s cheese salad recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Arrange the pumpkin in a single layer over the prepared tray. Spray with olive oil spray. Sprinkle with the paprika. Season.
- Roast the pumpkin, turning occasionally, for 20-25 mins or until just tender. Sprinkle with sage leaves and roast for a further 5 mins or until the sage is crisp and pumpkin is tender.
- Transfer the pumpkin mixture to a serving platter with the walnut, pepitas, rocket and goatu2019s cheese. Combine the honey and oil in a small jug. Drizzle over pumpkin mixture. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Caramelised pumpkin, rocket and goat’s cheese salad recipecalories: 317.87 calories
calories: 19 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 22 grams carbohydrates
calories: 19 grams sugar
calories: 9 grams protein
calories: 122 milligrams sodium