For the perfect warm winter side, you cant go past these loaded roast pumpkin with added crunch from the popped quinoa and almond dukkah.
The ingredient of Loaded roast pumpkin with popped quinoa and almond dukkah recipe
- 1kg piece kent pumpkin, unpeeled, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 125g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 20g baby rocket
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp tri-coloured quinoa
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup almond kernels, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
The instruction how to make Loaded roast pumpkin with popped quinoa and almond dukkah recipe
- Preheat oven to 240C/220C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, make Popped Quinoa and Almond Dukkah Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add quinoa. Stir to coat in oil. Cover. Cook, shaking pan often, for 1 to 2 minutes or until quinoa has popped. Add sesame seeds and almonds. Cook, shaking pan often, for 1 minute or until seeds and almonds are just toasted. Add cumin, coriander and salt. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Combine yoghurt, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle pumpkin with yoghurt mixture. Top with dukkah, chickpeas, sultanas and rocket. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Loaded roast pumpkin with popped quinoa and almond dukkah recipecalories: 257.881 calories
calories: 13.7 grams fat
calories: 3.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 23.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7.5 grams protein
calories: 12 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 186 milligrams sodium