Turn simple meals into something special with generous dollops of this super condiment.
The ingredient of Pumpkin and coriander salsa
- 600g butternut pumpkin, finely chopped
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tsp brown mustard seeds
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup currants
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Pumpkin and coriander salsa
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Arrange pumpkin, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
- Meanwhile, place mustard seeds in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook for 2 minutes or until seeds begin to pop.
- Combine seeds, onion, currants, vinegar and oil in a bowl. Stand for 20 minutes to let flavours develop.
- Place pumpkin in a bowl. Add coriander and currant mixture. Stir to combine.
Nutritions of Pumpkin and coriander salsacalories: