The ingredient of Individual baked pumpkin, feta and leek risottos
- 40g butter
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 1 leek, white part only, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 cup (220g) arborio rice
- 1/2 cup (125ml) dry white wine
- 3 cups (750ml) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 1 tbsp finely shredded sage
- 50g fetta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Individual baked pumpkin, feta and leek risottos
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Melt the butter in a medium frying pan over medium heat until foaming. Add the sage leaves and cook for 1 minute or until crisp. Use tongs to transfer to a plate. Add the leek, garlic and pumpkin and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until leek softens. Remove from heat.
- Spoon the leek mixture evenly among four 1 1/2 cup (375ml) ramekins. Divide the rice evenly among ramekins. Pour over the wine and stock and gently stir to combine. Place on a baking tray and cover each dish with foil or a lid.
- Bake in preheated oven, stirring occasionally, for 30-35 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender yet firm to the bite. Remove from oven.
- Add pine nuts and sage to each risotto and gently stir until just combined. Add the feta and stir until just combined. Top with fried sage leaves and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Individual baked pumpkin, feta and leek risottoscalories: 412.036 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 50 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 9 grams protein
calories: 31 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 978.5 milligrams sodium