The ingredient of Pineapple & coconut puddings
- 2/3 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 50g butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup plain yoghurt
- 440g can drained crushed pineapple, juice reserved
- 1/2 cup caster sugar, extra
- 50g butter, extra
The instruction how to make Pineapple & coconut puddings
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease 6 x u00c2u00be cup capacity ovenproof dishes.
- Combine flour, rice flour, caster sugar and coconut. Make a well in the centre.
- Add melted butter, egg, yoghurt and crushed pineapple. Stir until just smooth. Divide the mixture between the dishes. Place them on an oven tray.
- Gently heat the reserved pineapple juice, extra sugar and butter in a pan or microwave, until the butter is melted. Spoon the warm syrup over the cake mixture. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until lightly golden & puffed. Turn onto serving plates. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Pineapple & coconut puddingscalories: 438.087 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 11 grams saturated fat
calories: 63 grams carbohydrates
calories: 40 grams sugar
calories: 5 grams protein
calories: 76 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 236.49 milligrams sodium