This spicy noodle salad makes a colourful side dish for an Asian-inspired dinner party.
The ingredient of Coconut and lime rice noodle salad
- 200g packet rice-stick (pad Thai) noodles
- 425g can baby corn, drained, halved lengthways
- 1 large red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 100g baby Asian salad greens
- 4 (125g) red radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 270ml can light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 long green chillies, deseeded, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Coconut and lime rice noodle salad
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 to 7 minutes or until softened. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Combine noodles, corn, capsicum, cucumber, salad greens, radish, basil and peanuts in a bowl.
- Place coconut milk, fish sauce, lime juice and chilli in a screw-top jar. Secure lid. Shake well. Pour over noodle mixture. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Coconut and lime rice noodle saladcalories: 353.242 calories
calories: 14.4 grams fat
calories: 4.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 41.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11.2 grams protein
calories: 1230 milligrams sodium