This Thai green curry is quick and easy to make.
The ingredient of Sarahs green vegetable curry
- 1 tbsp green curry paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 sticks lemongrass, bruised
- 5 kaffir lime leaves, roughly torn
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 3 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, to garnish
- Steamed white rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Sarahs green vegetable curry
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add curry paste. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until aromatic.
- Add coconut milk and stock. Cook, stirring, until mixture comes to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add lemongrass, lime leaves, fish sauce, sugar and ginger. Simmer gently, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
- Add zucchini and capsicum to frying pan. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Add snow peas. Cook for 2 minutes, or until bright green.
- Top with coriander. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Sarahs green vegetable currycalories: 203.389 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 15 grams saturated fat
calories: 8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 4 grams protein
calories: 861.06 milligrams sodium