Lime juice and brown sugar give a refreshing lift to this creamy Thai-style vegie wonder.
The ingredient of Red tofu curry
- 270g (1 1/3 cups) jasmine rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 x 320g pkt nigari tofu, drained, cut into 1cm piece
- 600g (1 1/2 pkts) Asian Stir-fry Vegetables
- 1 x 400ml can coconut milk
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves (optional)
The instruction how to make Red tofu curry
- Cook the rice in a large saucepan of boiling water for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium heat. Add the curry paste and tofu, and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the vegetables, coconut milk and stock, and bring to a simmer. Cook, partially covered, for 5-6 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in lime juice, fish sauce and sugar. Divide among serving bowls. Top with coriander, if desired. Serve with the rice.
Nutritions of Red tofu currycalories: 555.675 calories
calories: 23 grams fat
calories: 15 grams saturated fat
calories: 70 grams carbohydrates
calories: 16 grams protein