Combine marshmallows, chocolate, coconut, cranberries and shortbread biscuits to make this irresistible rocky road.
The ingredient of Chocolate chip rocky road
- 200g Plaistowe Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 395g can Nestlu00e9 Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp pouring cream
- 1/2 cup (40g) shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup (90g) dried cranberries
- 125g shortbread biscuits, chopped
- 200g marshmallows
- 200g Nestlu00e9 Bakers Choice Milk Choc Bits
- Shredded coconut, extra, to sprinkle
The instruction how to make Chocolate chip rocky road
- Grease a 20cm square cake pan and line the base and 2 opposite sides with baking paper, allowing the sides to extend 5cm above the top of the pan.
- Stir the dark chocolate, condensed milk and cream in saucepan over medium-low heat for 3 mins or until smooth. Set aside for 15 mins to cool.
- Combine coconut, cranberries, biscuit, marshmallows and choc bits in a large bowl. Add cooled chocolate mixture. Stir gently to combine. Spoon into prepared pan. Sprinkle with extra coconut. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight. Cut into small pieces to serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate chip rocky roadcalories: