Create bite-size delights with these delicious dark chocolate and coconut crackles.
The ingredient of Dark chocolate crackle bites
- 100g 70% dark chocolate, chopped
- 125g unrefined virgin coconut oil or copha
- 3 cups (105g) rice bubbles
- 1/2 cup (80g) icing sugar mixture
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (40g) shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup (35g) slivered almonds, toasted
- Creative Kitchen Gold Delight Toppings, to decorate
The instruction how to make Dark chocolate crackle bites
- Line two 12-hole, 30ml (1 1/2 - tablespoons) mini muffin pans with paper cases. Combine the chocolate and coconut oil or copha in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir with a metal spoon for 5 mins or until oil and chocolate melt and mixture is smooth.
- Combine the rice bubbles, icing sugar, cocoa powder, coconut and almonds in a large bowl. Pour over the chocolate mixture and stir to combine. Divide evenly among the lined pans. Sprinkle with toppings. Place in the fridge for 30 mins or until firm.
Nutritions of Dark chocolate crackle bitescalories: 120.456 calories
calories: 9 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 28 milligrams sodium