Serve this gorgeously rich and crumbly slice with afternoon tea.
The ingredient of Caramel, macadamia and coconut slice
- 250g packet chocolate Scalliwag biscuits (see notes)
- 125g butter, melted
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 100g macadamia halves, toasted
- 250g packet caramel bits
The instruction how to make Caramel, macadamia and coconut slice
- Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 3cm above edges of pan.
- Using a food processor, process biscuits until fine crumbs. Add butter. Process until well combined. Press biscuit mixture over base of prepared pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan-forced.
- Combine condensed milk, coconut, macadamias and caramel bits in a large bowl. Spoon over prepared base. Spread with the back of a spoon, pressing down to level slightly.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until top is golden and just firm. Cool in pan. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Serve cut into squares.
Nutritions of Caramel, macadamia and coconut slicecalories: 384.073 calories
calories: 24.6 grams fat
calories: 15.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 36.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4.7 grams protein
calories: 32 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 133 milligrams sodium