Cadbury Cherry Ripe bars give these muffins a great flavour with a delicious dark chocolate and cherry surprise centre!
The ingredient of Cadbury Cherry Ripe muffins
- 3 x 52g bars Cadbury Cherry Ripe
- 125g butter, chopped
- 100g Cadbury Dark Chocolate Melts
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
The instruction how to make Cadbury Cherry Ripe muffins
- Chop 2 Cherry Ripe Bars into 6 squares each. Finely chop the remaining bar and set aside.
- Combine the butter and chocolate in a saucepan and gently heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth. Cool slightly.
- Add the eggs, sugar and vanilla and stir to combine then add the sifted flour and baking powder, mix until just combined. Spoon two thirds of the mixture into 12 x 1/3 cup capacity paper lined muffins pans. Top each with a square of Cherry Ripe then spoon over the remaining muffin mixture. Sprinkle with reserved chopped Cherry Ripe.
- Bake in a moderate oven 180C for 20-25 minutes or until cooked when tested. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before turning out of pan to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container until required.
Nutritions of Cadbury Cherry Ripe muffinscalories: