Made with an irresistible lamington finger base, this creamy coconut cheesecake is a must for your Australia Day entertaining.
The ingredient of Lamington cheesecake
- 27 lamington fingers
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3 tsp gelatine powder
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 x 165ml cans coconut cream
- 1/4 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- Jam lamingtons, quartered and halved, to serve
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
The instruction how to make Lamington cheesecake
- Grease and line base and sides of a 22cm round (base) springform pan with baking paper. Line base and sides with lamington fingers, trimming to fit.
- Place boiling water in a small heatproof jug. Sprinkle over gelatine. Stir until gelatine dissolves. Cool 5 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, vanilla and sugar until combined. Gradually add coconut cream, beating until combined. With motor operating, add gelatine mixture, beating until just combined. Divide cream cheese mixture into 2 portions. Add cocoa to one portion. Whisk until combined.
- Place large spoonfuls of cheesecake mixture alternately into prepared pan. Run a skewer through mixtures to create a marbled effect. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until set.
- Transfer cheesecake to a serving plate. Top with whipped cream, jam lamingtons and raspberries. Serve.
Nutritions of Lamington cheesecakecalories: