Add a little sunshine to your cupcakes with a drizzle of passionfruit pulp.
The ingredient of Passionfruit and coconut cream cupcakes
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 125g butter, melted
- 2 passionfruit (see note)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Extra passionfruit pulp, to decorate
- 125g butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cups icing sugar mixture
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
The instruction how to make Passionfruit and coconut cream cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line a 12-hole, 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pan with paper cases.
- Combine flour and sugar in a bowl. Add coconut cream, butter, passionfruit pulp and eggs. Mix well to combine. Divide mixture evenly between paper cases.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and a skewer inserted in 1 cake comes out clean. Stand in pan for 3 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make Coconut buttercream: Using an electric mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in icing sugar until well combined. Add coconut cream. Beat until just combined. Spread on cupcakes. Serve drizzled with extra passionfruit pulp.
Nutritions of Passionfruit and coconut cream cupcakescalories: 406.3 calories
calories: 21.1 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 51.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3.9 grams protein
calories: 85 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 329 milligrams sodium