Try these energy-packed homemade treats — they’re great for when you’re on the go.
The ingredient of Blueberry and coconut muffins
- 300g (2 cups) self-raising flour
- 155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 35g (1/3 cup) desiccated coconut
- 125g butter, melted
- 125ml (1/2 cup) buttermilk
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 125g punnet blueberries
The instruction how to make Blueberry and coconut muffins
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line ten 150ml-capacity muffin pans with paper cases.
- Combine the flour, sugar and coconut in a bowl. Add the butter, buttermilk and egg, and stir until combined. Stir in the blueberries.
- Spoon among the prepared pans. Bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centres comes out clean. Set aside in the pans for 15 minutes to cool slightly before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Blueberry and coconut muffinscalories: 298.75 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 9.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 39 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams protein