The ingredient of Thai banana salsa with king prawns
- 8 large cooked prawns, peeled, de-veined, leaving tails intact
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 2 bananas, peeled, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways, deseeded, sliced
- 1 fresh red birdseye chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
The instruction how to make Thai banana salsa with king prawns
- To make the banana salsa, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- To make the dressing, stir the dressing ingredients in a bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Pour the dressing over the salsa and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Place prawns on a banana leaf or plate and top with the salsa. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Thai banana salsa with king prawnscalories: 181.64 calories
calories: 1 grams fat
calories: 28 grams carbohydrates
calories: 25 grams sugar
calories: 11 grams protein
calories: 57 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1123.64 milligrams sodium