The ingredient of Raspberry shortcake
- 225g almond meal
- 3/4 cup (75g) skim milk powder
- 3/4 cup (60g) desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup (100g) rice flour
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 cup (250ml) gluten-free vanilla soy milk
- 500g low-fat ricotta
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp icing sugar, sifted
- 3 punnets raspberries
- 1/2 cup (160g) low-joule raspberry jam, melted
The instruction how to make Raspberry shortcake
- Preheat the oven to 170u00b0C. Lightly grease a rectangular 10cm x 34cm loose-bottomed tart pan.
- Combine the almond meal, skim milk powder, coconut, rice flour and baking powder in a bowl. Add the milk and stir to combine. Press into the tart pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and cooked through. Cool completely in pan.
- Process ricotta, vanilla and icing sugar in a food processor until smooth. Spread over the shortcake base, then cover with the raspberries. Just before serving, brush the berries with melted jam, then slice and serve.
Nutritions of Raspberry shortcakecalories: 562.845 calories
calories: 33 grams fat
calories: 10 grams saturated fat
calories: 36 grams carbohydrates
calories: 22 grams sugar
calories: 26 grams protein
calories: 839.43 milligrams sodium