This smoked salmon and potato salad makes a fast, fabulous and filling meal using only six ingredients!
The ingredient of Smoked salmon and potato salad
- 700g desiree potatoes, unpeeled, chopped
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 eschalots, thinly sliced
- 2 x 150g portions hot-smoked salmon, flaked
The instruction how to make Smoked salmon and potato salad
- Place potatoes in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until tender. Add beans for the last 1 minute. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise, egg, eschalots and 1 tablespoon cold water in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add mayonnaise mixture and salmon to potato mixture.
Nutritions of Smoked salmon and potato saladcalories: 353.72 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 25 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 29 grams protein
calories: 238 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1133.37 milligrams sodium