Keema is an Indian-spiced minced meat dish popular all around India. Here were using lean beef mince, making it a lighter alternative to your usual weeknight butter chicken. This curry would work well as a filling in samosas, wedged in-between some naan bread or atop some rice with cucumbers, carrots and lemon wedges to garnish.
The ingredient of Beef mince keema curry recipe
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small brown onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp bought crushed garlic
- 1 tsp bought crushed ginger
- 500g lean beef mince
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 165ml can coconut milk
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas
- Plain yoghurt, to serve
- Fresh mint leaves, to serve
- 4 naan bread, toasted
The instruction how to make Beef mince keema curry recipe
- Heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes, or until soft. Add curry powder, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add the beef. Cook, breaking up lumps with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned. Stir in tomato paste and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in peas and cook for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve curry topped with yoghurt and mint, and serve with naan bread.
Nutritions of Beef mince keema curry recipecalories: 513.372 calories
calories: 27.8 grams fat
calories: 11.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 27.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 36 grams protein