Full of flavour, these speedy soft shell beef rump tacos are ready in just 15 minutes.
The ingredient of Soft shell beef tacos
- 400g beef rump strips
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 50ml (2 1/2 tbsp) teriyaki marinade
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- Juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges, to serve
- 1 avocado, sliced for serving
- 8 soft flour tacos, warmed, for serving
- Spicy mayonnaise, to serve (see notes)
- Green onions, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Soft shell beef tacos
- Season rump strips with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large wok over high heat. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add beef and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned and tender, adding the teriyaki marinade 2 minutes into the process. Set aside to rest.
- In a bowl combine cabbage, carrot, and lime juice. Toss to combine.
- Build the taco using the cabbage and carrot mix, slices of avocado, the marinated beef and top with spicy mayonnaise, green onions. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Soft shell beef tacoscalories: