This gluten-free dinner bowl is filled with roast pumpkin, spiced beef mince and lots of fresh ingredients for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
The ingredient of Roast pumpkin and spiced beef bowl
- 500g diced butternut pumpkin
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 500g lean beef mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 100g green beans, trimmed, sliced
- 100g baby spinach
- 1/2 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup torn fresh coriander leaves
- Natural yoghurt, to serve
- 2 tbsp sweetened dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped salted cashews or peanuts, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast pumpkin and spiced beef bowl
- Preheat oven to 220C/ 200C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pumpkin on prepared tray. Spray with oil. Sprinkle with chilli. Season. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mince and cook, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon, until browned. Stir in garlic, cumin, ground coriander and paprika. Add beans and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until beans are just tender. Season.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the spinach. Add pumpkin and herbs. Lightly toss to combine.
- Divide mixture among serving bowls. Dollop with yoghurt and scatter with cranberries and nuts.
Nutritions of Roast pumpkin and spiced beef bowlcalories: 323.606 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 17 grams carbohydrates
calories: 35 grams protein