Re-create the classic Thai green curry with these mini sausage rolls loaded with fresh spicy flavours.
The ingredient of Mini Thai green chicken curry sausage rolls
- 500g chicken mince
- 100g green beans, finely chopped
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped
- 2 green shallots, finely chopped
- 50g (1 cup) panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 2 eggs
- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry, just thawed
- 2 tbsp black and white sesame seeds
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- 1/2 cup small fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 purple shallot
- 1 long fresh green chilli, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
The instruction how to make Mini Thai green chicken curry sausage rolls
- Combine the mince, beans, kaffir lime leaves, shallot, panko, coriander, curry paste and 1 egg in a bowl. Season. Mix until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Lightly whisk the remaining egg in a bowl.
- Cut the pastry sheets in half. Place one-sixth of the mince mixture along centre of each piece of pastry. Brush 1 long edge with whisked egg. Fold pastry over filling, pressing to seal. Cut each roll into 6 pieces. Place half the rolls, seam side down, on the prepared trays. Brush the pastry with egg. Use a small sharp knife to pierce the tops a few times to allow steam to escape. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through and golden. Repeat with the remaining sausage rolls.
- Meanwhile, to make the herb salad, combine the Thai basil, coriander, shallot and chilli in a bowl. Add the lime juice and toss until well combined.
- Serve the sausage rolls with the herb salad and drizzled with sweet chilli sauce.
Nutritions of Mini Thai green chicken curry sausage rollscalories: 88.908 calories
calories: 4 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams protein