Make this tasty chocolate hazelnut spread at home. You will never want to buy a ready-made version again.
The ingredient of Baguette with chocolate spread
- 200g good-quality dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 65g toasted hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 200g unsalted butter or margarine, softened
- 1 baguette, to serve
The instruction how to make Baguette with chocolate spread
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water (dont let bowl touch water) and stir occasionally until melted. Remove from heat and cool slightly, then stir in nuts, milk and butter until well combined. Spoon into a jar and refrigerate until ready to spread on slices of baguette.
Nutritions of Baguette with chocolate spreadcalories: 1302.072 calories
calories: 76 grams fat
calories: 42 grams saturated fat
calories: 130 grams carbohydrates
calories: 85 grams sugar
calories: 24 grams protein
calories: 534.16 milligrams sodium