Treat yourself, and the family, with these egg-free chocolate muffins.
The ingredient of Chocolate muffins
- 2 1/2 cups (375g) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (50g) cocoa powder
- 1 cup (200g) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 125g butter, melted
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 125g butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup (80g) icing sugar mixture
The instruction how to make Chocolate muffins
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line twenty-four 1/3 cup (80ml-capacity) muffin pans with paper cases.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, sugar and bicarbonate of soda in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre.
- Whisk the butter, milk, vinegar and vanilla together in a jug. Pour into the well and use a wooden spoon to gently stir until mixture is just combined. Spoon evenly among the lined pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centres comes out clean. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- To make the chocolate icing, place the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir with a metal spoon for 3-5 minutes or until chocolate and butter melt and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat. Add the icing sugar and stir well until combined. Set aside for 15-20 minutes or until icing is firm. Use a wooden spoon to beat until smooth. Spread over each muffin and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chocolate muffinscalories: