Whether you’re five or 55, chocolate is always high on the agenda, and with this simple recipe, it’s easy to satisfy the cravings.
The ingredient of Chocolate mascarpone lattice slice
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup (35g) cornflour
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 300ml double cream
- 100g dark chocolate, melted and cooled
- 250g mascarpone
- 1 x 200g packet Arnotts Lattice biscuits
- cocoa, for dusting
- Blueberries (optional), to serve
- Whipped cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Chocolate mascarpone lattice slice
- Line the base and sides of an 18cm square tin with non-stick baking paper, allowing overhang on all sides. Place the egg yolks, cornflour and sugar in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Whisk in the cream. Place in a saucepan over medium heat and whisk continuously for 3-5 minutes or until custard just comes to the boil. Remove from heat and continue whisking until custard is thick and smooth. Place the mixture in a bowl, add the chocolate and marscapone and whisk until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Arrange 9 biscuits, flat-side up, in a single layer in the base of the tin. Spoon over the custard. Top with another 9 biscuits, lattice-side up. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours until firm. Slice in between biscuits to serve and dust with cocoa and top with cream and blueberries.
Nutritions of Chocolate mascarpone lattice slicecalories: